One Day Workshop: Get Ready To Discover How To
Paint A Convincing And Expressive Urban Landscape
Here Is Glimpse Of What You Will Learn On The Day:
- How to paint convincing and expressive Urban landscapes-indoors.
- What to look for outdoors to give your indoor paintings that spark of the outdoors!
- Making colour notes.
- The importance of an abstract pattern with a very good value plan.
- Approaching your painting with a layering and corrective process with the mind of a sketcher.
- How to scale your pictures to suit the size of the ground you are going to be working on. Both the traditional way and with the Accurasee App.
- How to put figures and cars into the painting through the silhouette method without getting bogged down with much detail.
- How to simplify perspective in three simple steps.
- The best times to take pictures.
- Making your painting a personal statement and developing a painters shorthand that suggests rather than copies.
- And most importantly, get direction and help from Adebanji while you work on your paintings after the break.
Date & Venue
Date: Wednesday 29th October 2014, 10am - 4pm
Venue: Harris Academy, Falconwood, DA16 2PE
Free parking available.
Tea and Coffee Provided. Pls bring your packed lunch.
Please note that payment is non-refundable so be sure that you can attend before booking.
Please check the dates to be sure that you are able to attend the workshop as refunds cannot be made after registration. Thank you.