This is an intensive 6 hour workshop that I will be holding on Wednesday 29th October, 2014, where I will be teaching how to paint a convincing and expressive urban landscape.
Here Is Glimpse Of What You Will Learn On The Day:
- How to paint convincing and expressive Urban landscapes-indoors.
- What to look for outdoors to give your indoor paintings that spark of the outdoors!
- Making colour notes.
- The importance of an abstract pattern with a very good value plan.
- Approaching your painting with a layering and corrective process with the mind of a sketcher.
- How to scale your pictures to suit the size of the ground you are going to be working on. Both the traditional way and with the Accurasee App.
- How to put figures and cars into the painting through the silhouette method without getting bogged down with much detail.
- How to simplify perspective in three simple steps.
- The best times to take pictures.
- Making your painting a personal statement and developing a painters shorthand that suggests rather than copies.
- And most importantly, get direction and help from Adebanji while you work on your paintings after the break.
Date: Wednesday 29th October 2014, 10am – 4pm
Venue: Harris Academy, Falconwood, DA16 2PE
Free parking available.
Tea and Coffee Provided. Pls bring your packed lunch.
There are only 12 spots as I want to make sure that I’m able to give you personal attention.